Data privacy is a notable concern, and it matters to us. The following policy is a public declaration of B2B LISTS practices regarding the information management. This policy is drafted to help you understand the care we take to handle your personal information. By visiting our website or utilizing our services, you are acknowledging the terms of information utilization set herein or amended hereafter in this policy.
1. Data Compilation
The information compiled by B2B LISTS incorporates several data elements for businesses and consumers. The information is acquired from reliable sources and we take utmost care through specific quality control procedures to verify and maintain the accuracy of the said information.
Our Business to Business Marketing database is sourced from the following reputed sources:
- Government records
- B2B Directories
- Annual Reports, SEC Filings
- Newspaper Subscription Offers
- Sign-up data from email Campaigns
- Business tradeshow attendee lists
- Public Record Information
- Registration process for subscription sites
- Community postings
- Nationwide utility transaction reports
- Transactional data
- Phone surveys with every business
- Web-based Registrations and/or offers
We also collect information on our website and other branded websites, where from time to time we act as an agent to collect data for some of our partners. When filling out subscription or information request forms, visitors are required to fill out personal data that includes name, official email addresses, and official point of contact (phone numbers). This is in order to serve our clients and visitors better at their own convenience.
The information we collect is used to create demographic profiles of our subscribers, clients, and visitors so we can improve the content of our website and email alerts.
2. Information Sharing and Disclosure
B2B LISTS is the undisputed owner of all the information acquired from this site. Any personal information collected by us is not divulged in any manner than disclosed in this policy.
To maximize the benefits for our customers, special offers valuable to users are dispatched from time to time. The subscriber’s information shall only be revealed to the third party where:
- B2B LISTS is fully confident that their product or services will add value to your business.
- User authorizes us to do so
- Disclosing information to law enforcement and judicial authority is mandatory.
However, if the user has unsubscribed B2B LISTS will no longer send any promotional materials unless subscribers opt-in again.
3. Data Security & Confidentiality
At B2B LISTS, we give utmost importance to safeguard your privacy, at every step of processing or storing your personal information. We take every step to protect the confidentiality and security of the said data. We apply a state-of-the-art server with the latest encryption. To provide you better services, without causing any disruption to your experience with us, we may share your personal information only with partners whose products/services are relevant to you.
- B2B LISTS ensures that all customer data remains the property of the respective customers. We also do not use, rent, sell, transfer, or otherwise expose the contents of the tracking information resulting from click-through, messages opened, messages read, or eCommerce conversions. B2B LISTS provides an SSL encrypted, password-protected mechanism for viewing and extracting customer data.
- We maintain all customer data in a carrier-class secure facility protected by firewalls and other security devices. These measures are designed to protect visitor and client information from loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration.
- We use a third party for credit card processing. This intermediary is solely a link in the distribution chain and is not permitted to store, retain, or use the information provided expect for the sole purpose of credit card processing. We restrict access to this information to only those employees who require the information for business purposes.
4. Cookies & Tracking Technologies Used by B2B LISTS
How does B2B LISTS operate its tracking technology?
B2B LISTS uses single-pixel gif images to count web page accesses and gather some general statistical information (such as, if an email has been opened or read). Collected information is tied to the users’ personally identifiable information to provide offers and improve the content of the site for the user. This profile is used to tailor the corresponding user’s experience on our website and to direct relevant marketing promotions to them. We do not share your profile with other third parties.
5. Third-party Site Links from and to B2B LISTS
B2B LISTS website or messages may contain links to other (third-party) websites. B2B LISTS is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such “other” websites. Third parties may independently collect information about website visitors when users view ads or other communications from third parties through Lake B2B products or services. Visitors must contact the third-party companies directly regarding actions on these matters.
In addition, the existence of a link to another site or resource from Lake B2B does not constitute our recommendation or endorsement of such. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any information leakage at any of the sites linked to/from this directory and henceforth advice you to use such sites at your own risk.
6. Email Communication
By registering with our services through forms on our website, you acknowledge sharing your contact details with B2B List’s. The contact information is limited to a phone number, email address, name, IP address, etc.
B2b List’s services and products shall be used only in a lawful manner and users must not violate the laws (local, state, federal, or international).